Print off this free printable candy corn template to make fun crafts this Halloween! There are black and white and colored templates available. There is also two different sizes to choose from.
RELATED: Halloween Crafts for Kids
Table of Contents
- Free Printable Candy Corn Template
- Supplies Needed
- Ways to Use this Candy Corn Template
- Get the Free Printable Templates
- More Halloween Activities
Free Printable Candy Corn Template
There are so many fun crafts you can use these templates for! Print off for decorating a classroom bulletin board or have kids color and create their own candy corn crafts.
You can get the free templates at the bottom of the post.
Use the large candy corn to make a craft. Kids can add googly eyes and a mouth or draw their own silly faces on. There is a fully colored version or a black and white version that kids can color on their own.
Kids can practice scissor skills and use googly eyes and draw on fangs or smiley faces to their candy corn.
Use the smaller template to create a candy corn banner! Or as decoration around a bulletin board or door.
- White Cardstock (print on a thicker paper for a more durable apple if using for crafts)
- Coloring supplies – color with crayons, colored pencils or markers
- Googly Eyes – add some fun to the apples with some googly eyes
- Black Marker
Ways to Use this Candy Corn Template
- Crafts – decorate or color your own. Have kids create a candy corn paper banner. Decorate a door with them. Use as a template to make a felt candy corn.
- Math – print and use for counting.
- Art – use the outline to create silhouette art. Use paint or chalk to create silhouette candy corn art.
There are so many fun ways to use these free templates! We hope you enjoy creating with them!
Note: These templates are for personal or school use only.