Looking for a fun way to teach kids about emotions? Play this emotions bingo game! Kids can learn about emotions and feelings with this easy to play bingo game.
RELATED: Get to Know You Bingo
Free Printable Emotions Bingo
If you’re looking for a fun activity for learning about emotions and feelings, then print off this free printable bingo!
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards. And if you have more kids you can double up and play in teams.
You can get the free printable cards at the bottom of the post.
For more fun bingo games, see our get to know you bingo and back to school bingo!
The printable set also comes with a full page of calling cards.
You can also use these cards to learn about different emotions with kids.
- Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating the cards and using dry erase markers.
Or print the cards in black and white, and use Do-A-Dot Markers.
Bingo Marker Options
Marker Options: Buttons, beads, small foam circles, pom poms. You can also use candy as a marker option (M&M’s or skittles).
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or a dot marker. If you laminate the cards you can also use dry erase markers.
How to Set-Up an Emotions Bingo Game
- Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
- Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
- When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
- When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture.
- You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How to Print the Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.