If you’re looking for an easy Halloween craft for kids then you’ll love these Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts. Kids will love choosing which character they can make. From a pumpkin to a mummy – these will be a big hit for Halloween! You can put them up for decoration or add a magnet to the back and hang them on the fridge.
RELATED: 50+ Halloween Crafts for Kids
Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids
Grab some popsicle sticks and you can create so many different Halloween crafts with them! Don’t let the ideas stop here – you can also make a ghost, bat, witch and more!
These popsicle stick Halloween crafts are a breeze to make and a lot of fun to put together too.
We love how you can easily make these into magnets by adding a magnet to the back.
We’ll show you how to make a mummy, pumpkin, Frankenstein, and vampire. With just a few supplies, you can transform popsicle sticks into these fun characters!
Supplies Needed to Make These Popsicle Stick Halloween Crafts
Supplies to make the character features:
Watch the Video Tutorial!
How to Make Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts
Here are the detailed instructions for each character:
1. First, start by gluing the popsicle sticks together.
Line up 5 mini sticks for the pumpkin and 4 regular popsicle sticks for the rest.
2. Glue 1 mini stick to the back for the pumpkin and 2 to the back for the rest.
This will keep all of the sticks together.
3. Paint the popsicle sticks.
Paint the pumpkin orange.
Paint the mummy white.
Paint the top of the Frankenstein green and the bottom purple.
Finally, paint the top of the vampire this color and the bottom black.
Now you can decorate each one:
1. Cut out the pumpkin eyes, nose and mouth from black cardstock and glue to the front.
2. Cut out a stem from brown cardstock and glue to the top back of the pumpkin.
Cut out a thin, long strip of green cardstock and wrap it around a pencil or pen to make it curl. Glue the vine to the back of the pumpkin.
1. Glue on 2 small googly eyes.
2. Cut out strips of white felt and wrap around the popsicle sticks.
Glue to the back. You could also use yarn!
1. Paint the hair on Frankenstein with some black paint.
You could also use black felt and glue it on.
2. Cut out 2 small strips of black felt and glue to the face for the eyebrows and mouth.
3. Glue googly eyes on top of the eyebrows.
4. Glue 2 black buttons to the purple part of the popsicle sticks.
1. Paint the hair on with black paint.
Make a peak so that it comes down close to where your eyes will be. You can also use black felt and glue it on.
2. Glue on 2 googly eyes.
3. Draw a mouth with a black sharpie.
4. Cut out a narrow triangle from white felt and glue to the top of the black area.
5. Add 2 small triangles from white paper or felt for the teeth.
6. Cut out a bow from the red glitter foam sheet and glue on top of the white felt.
7. Cut out a large triangle shape from red felt or foam paper and glue to the back of the vampire.
We hope you have fun making these popsicle stick Halloween crafts! Use them as Halloween decoration or just have fun with them! They would be fun to place in a sensory bin too.
See more Halloween Popsicle Stick Crafts:
More Halloween Craft Ideas
For more Halloween ideas, see 50+ Halloween Crafts For Kids!