For a fun summer boredom-buster activity for kids, try this I Spy Summer game. Our free printable comes in 2 options – either a coloring page version or a full colored version. Print them off to use on a rainy summer day or bring with you to the beach!
RELATED: I Spy Spring
Free Printable I Spy Summer Sheets
Choose your favorite version of this summer I spy sheet to print off.
Bring these with you on your summer road trip or to the beach! These also make an easy camp activity for kids.
To make it a game: see who can find the correct number of each item first.
For more summer printables, see our Summer Bingo and Summer Coloring pages.
Choose between a coloring page version:
Kids can color the items as they find them. You can also use this page as an answer key.
Or you can print off the colored version and kids can mark off how many they find of each icon:
Ways to use the I Spy Printable:
– Print off and save for a summer boredom-busting activity
– Bring in the car on your next road trip or to the beach
– Laminate the colored version and then kids can redo this over and over (great for camps!)
– Have a competition who can find all of them the fastest
– Follow the I spy activity with a game of Summer Bingo
For more summer activities, see 25+ summer crafts for kids.
Or take a look at my kids craft books (perfect for rainy days!).